Alysha Manuel, Milford Delaware

Posted : 20 Dec ,2013 by    un52

We had been together since high school, 2003, we were high school sweethearts. He proposed a year after we started dating. We had our son in 2011 but we were not married then. We didn't get married until Dec 2012. We had our problems, usually normal ones. But every now and then, he would meet someone new and talk about them constantly and then I would find out about them having inappropriate texts and messages. He would cry, say they don t mean anything and that he doesn't know why he does it. And I would forgive him time after time. This went on all the way up to the birth of our son. Then he went to boot camp while I cared for our newborn. I would write him and send him letters. He came back after 6 months and everything seemed normal. But then I would hear his phone go off in the middle of the night frequently. So after a week I finally looked. He signed up to a city sex website to hook up with people discreetly. Had been messaging and emailing pics. I was finally angry enough to end it. I told him to get out. I called his mother to tell her to come get him. She was just as shocked. But somehow we talked through it. He wanted to stay a family so I said ok, we can try but with obvious changes. This was early in 2012 before we were married. But then a few months later I caught things on his computer and he apologized saying he thinks he needs help. So I forgave but help was never sought. And then a month after that I found pictures on his phone but this time he got angry, saying he doesn't know how they got there and I m being ridiculous. Then this fight was swept under the rug. And then things get better again. It s now November and he receives papers in the mail stating they will start collecting child support (My son and I are on Medicaid and he is now approaching 2 years old). So we got married. Now I had picked out the date a year earlier it just seemed things were never straight financially (aka he blew money constantly). I honestly now realize that is why he wanted to marry.

Things still went on great, in July we took our son to the beach for the first time. Then she happened. It s August and I get this feeling again, I can t explain how, I just know. I looked at his face book messages and he started talking with a girl from school (2 years younger so she s 25) on August 13 and even went to work to see her. The conversations went on about how hot she is and then about our son (HOW can he even put those two in the same message!!!!) I flipped on him. At first he got all pissed saying Jesus F***** Christ and acting like it was my fault. I asked him why and he said I didn't think you would look. We fought then he wanted to talk later. He cried, saying he didn't want to lose me and that he wanted to share our anniversary cake together in December, that she meant nothing to him and he would never talk to her again. He even told me he went back up to her work and said he was married so they couldn't. I tried to make him pin point the day (I have a VERY good memory) but he couldn't and got all pissed at me. Then I messaged her ass but of course she never responded. September continues but things still don t seem right. Now mind you, we are still sleeping together, having sex, showering and cuddling, there just seems to be distance from him. I made his Birthday all special for him. He sent me pics of himself saying how horny I made him. And he even convinced me to do a little video. Then Sept 28th comes around and we get into a fight for no reason. But it s ignored, he says he loves me and we cuddle that night. The next day the same thing happens, he gets pissed at me for nothing and finally I said we need to talk. He then explains to me how he s not in love with me anymore. I am devastated because everything else seems OK. He didn't even want to try. I asked him if it was her or someone else, he said there was no one. I demanded to see his phone and he got furious and refused. My mother came over to get our son and his mother came over to talk to him. He was crying and packing his stuff while I begged him to just try. He says he can t, he s tired of the ups and downs and he felt like this for a long time. By the end of the night he said he wanted to work it out. I said fine but you can t live here in the meantime. Of course the next day he changes his mind again (and then I realize he only wanted to try because he had nowhere to go.) He left with 2 car payments behind, 2 medical bills unpaid (one being my sons which needs to be paid before being seen) another bill 3 payments behind, 2 dogs and our son and me with back problems (I was in an accident last year). Days pass, I m in a daze but still have this feeling. I hack onto his Facebook, and onto his song pop and low and behold this bitch and him had been sexually talking. The night of the 29th, the night he cried leaving, he said he would finger her. I am in a rage but I keep it cool for 2 days getting my plan ready. I checked her twitter and she had been writing stuff the whole time after she met him. Stuff about him, stuff about me. I printed out papers and confronted him. He of course was so angry saying they weren't together and crap. I threw the papers and left. He also had told her that I had cheated on him, that s how he was able to string her along. But then I put the entire story and pics on face book. It s good I did because I found out he was telling other people lies of why he left. I didn't call her out because it honestly seemed like he had been lying to her. Then this bitch has the nerve to message me asking if he s really like that, but of course never had the balls to answer me the first time. She apologized and felt so bad and said she s not really a home wrecker. But of course they still jump into their relationship but whatever. I told him what he was going to pay me weekly since leaving me with our child and a car payment (one that I wouldn't even have but he blew our tax money). He gets angry and texts all this nasty shit to me. I guess he assumed I would bow down to him like always. Then I realized this bitch is trashing me on her twitter when I had completely left them alone. So then I call her ass out on Facebook so everyone can know how much of a cowardly whore she is. She s the type to write things, than delete and cry about the awful things I said about her. But I play smarter, I have screenshots of EVERYTHING. So of course everyone s panties are in a twist except mine. And my husband says we need to talk. But we never do because that s the way he is. I assume he was going to lecture me on calling his slut out. Things die again. Now mind you, it s been 2 months since he left and we are still married even though I demanded a divorce. All the while he still sees our son, whether or not he pays anything. He always texts the day of and asks if I can bring our son over to his moms for a visit (he lives in his truck currently; apparently his girlfriend s parents won t let him move in).

Our son got sick around Thanksgiving, he asked the day before if he could see him and I said no he s sick. Of course he gets pissed and said glad you let me know. I m sorry, you left douche bag, and I m not contacting you over everything about our son. I still let him go while he was sick to see his Dad and grandfather (who came up for our official wedding). It s now the day after our anniversary, he hasn't paid anything in almost 3 weeks and I find a post on her twitter about an engagement. He doesn't have the money to pay for his child but buys this tramp a ring. It s been 2 months since he left. WTF. And we are still married!!!!! So I text him what the hell and he never answers. So I decided to put this new info on face book. Which of course she stalks all my stuff to see if I write about her. Now they are both pissed, I guess exposing people on their lack of morals can really get you going. After trashing me again on twitter and some nasty texts from the husband, accusing me of stalking her, apparently I m the bad guy. Well, if you wanted to keep that secret you shouldn't have made it public. He says that this should have stayed between him, her and me. I say, this was no longer private the moment you broke our marriage vows. Of course, she s saying that nothing happened until it was official and is now changing relationship dates on face book. Which is total crap because I have proof. Now I've done some digging on this girl who has been to rehab, has done ecstasy, meth, opiates and smokes pot and cigarettes. And is in a new relationship every few months, can we say whore much. I am at no loss with this, very glad to be rid of this pathological liar. She a self-centered drama queen who can t keep her legs closed and my name out of her mouth. She acts like she got the cracker jack prize but Silly bitch, I kicked him to the curb and he ended up in the gutter with you.

This complaint has been visited 2655 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Alysha Manuel, Milford Delaware?