Whore

Posted : 7 Nov ,2014 by    maighread

I was or at least thought I was happily married until this skank decided to break up my home. We were in the process of relocating to South Carolina and my husband had been there since August working and supposed to be saving for my 5 children and I to move there (we were supposed to leave Nov. 1st). I just went and spent a weekend with him at the end of September and we were still very much in love or so I thought, it was baby don t leave can t you just stay and we can get the kids next weekend, well of course I couldn t stay.
I came back home to Ohio and on October 17th my lying cheating husband called and flipped mine and my children s world upside down. It was she s good to me and it was love at first sight (he must need glasses). Anyways she had three children of her own and is Divorced and obviously picks up on married men. She was just dating someone up until last Wednesday and just stopped talking to him. Can we say WHORE!

This complaint has been visited 13194 times since it was published.

Comments

Apr 22, 2015 By     Billy

Attitude : Agree

The Stud himself Mr Milhoan making an ass of himself take a look at the lanky dickhead while his wife and kids are home alone and no support

Apr 22, 2015 By     Safari

Attitude : Agree

Well, well, we have this blasted all over the internet also, the whore's together one wonders what happened to his wife and five children? Is the hooker going to drop another for him and make it six what a total stupid fool he lives for his penis.I heard he is going to get married to the hooker and take on all her bastards as well........ Hope he make good money for eight kids to support.

Apr 23, 2015 By     Hooker

Attitude : Agree

Interesting story I know this guy and his son is involved with the ho also..father and son share

Jun 16, 2015 By     Hooker

Attitude : Agree

Well folks the old slut has it on her FB page now when the relationship started she is so proud at being the town slut breaking up marriages and destroying the lives of five children

Jun 16, 2015 By     Hooker

Lives in Rincon, Georgia
From Blytheville, Arkansas

In a relationship with James Milhoan
In a relationship since October 2014

The dirty pair of dishonest bastards

Jun 16, 2015 By     Safari

Attitude : Agree

This piece of shit left a beautiful wife and kids aged 17,15,13,10 & 8 for this used ugly whore, who had spread STD around the school way back .
We wait for the day she dumps him like she did the others BUT you can bet she will drop a kid first as she is making a living out of the mugs who get mixed up with the dirty whore.
Really the law should take the other kids from her she is an unfit mother, and as far as old Jimmy goes you would not trust your cat with him.

Had an experience with Whore?