Whore

Posted : 7 Nov ,2014 by    maighread

I was or at least thought I was happily married until this skank decided to break up my home. We were in the process of relocating to South Carolina and my husband had been there since August working and supposed to be saving for my 5 children and I to move there (we were supposed to leave Nov. 1st). I just went and spent a weekend with him at the end of September and we were still very much in love or so I thought, it was baby don t leave can t you just stay and we can get the kids next weekend, well of course I couldn t stay.
I came back home to Ohio and on October 17th my lying cheating husband called and flipped mine and my children s world upside down. It was she s good to me and it was love at first sight (he must need glasses). Anyways she had three children of her own and is Divorced and obviously picks up on married men. She was just dating someone up until last Wednesday and just stopped talking to him. Can we say WHORE!

This complaint has been visited 11995 times since it was published.

Comments

Dec 9, 2014 By     maighread

Attitude : Agree

This guy is a mummy's boy he mummy has taken a retraining order against his wife and children what a pussy and wimp. A man who fathered five children dumps them for a used whore who does not seem to know who she wants to shag next, she has three kids three different fathers, says it all really. As for mummy's boy he needs her to wipe his ass as he still does not know how to use toilet paper or wet wipes.

Dec 23, 2014 By     Safari

Attitude : Agree

Please can anyone answer these questions?

Why does James Milhoan jnr have his fathers whore on his FB page?

Does stuff like this on his fathers FB page make him feel happy to tear his mother apart?

Amanda Lee Edwards Johnson
has this photo from the movie which Eddie Murphy played the donkey and she has posted

One of those days?

James Milhoan, Don't you think you and that tart Amanda Johnson have destroyed your wife and family ENOUGH without involving your children with this god awful ugly tart.

This woman is so brazen she is not happy enough to take the husband she now after his children and out to totally destroy his wife.

Dec 25, 2014 By     Safari

Attitude : Agree

This is what JAMES MILHOAN loves to rub in his wife's face with photos up on his FB page, as if she does not have enough pain with him leaving her and his five children to cope on their own, while he and his god awful tart cause no end of trouble for her and her children.

Jan 3, 2015 By     maighread

Attitude : Agree

This stupid mattress basher Amanda thinks this guy will treat her right!!!She has three kids to different men he has left his wife and five children for this tart and the gall to think this is OK and the world will be all rosy for them? What of his five children? What sort of man dumps his family for a woman like that. This photo is on her FB page and what a dreadful thing to do to his wife and family who are in shock and pain to what has happened in their lives.
I really hope they both get what they deserve in the end for the disaster they have made of his children lives and the heartache he has done to his wife.

Jan 7, 2015 By     Safari

Attitude : Agree

I feel one thing Mr. Milhoan has to ask himself in all this is
Why do I think I am any different than the other guys who have gone before me?
I am in line and there are others behind me wanting for their turn.
It may be a good idea to talk to the other guys ahead of me and find out what is wrong with this woman in their relationship?
Do I want to take on the responsibility of rearing eight and most likely more in the future if she stays for a while before moving on?
The common denominator meaning it s YOU AMANDA! It s not a math quiz difficulty in relationships the best thing to do is to look in the mirror.
Now Mr. Milhoan take note she your now tart, is the common denominator for all the failed relationships and your next BUT you have lost so much she has lost nothing, as it is her way of life to move from one guy to the next the only one suffering in her family is her children.
What you have done to your family Mr. Milhoan is tragic

With your new trashy family, like Rambo,Edwards,Johnson,MCGown,Shane Freak Show,(lucky guy did not put his real name up, and the other in between now dick head Milhoan with Jr as well all getting sloppy seconds.The show goes on for the world to see you make a total mess of your life and your X family for a bit of old used pussy and remember you will not be the last she has a track record a mile long.

Jan 9, 2015 By     Tanner

Attitude : Agree

This guy is one sick puppy to put this up on his FB page for his wife and five children can see it, with Amanda liking it for them to see. what a total creep.

Jan 12, 2015 By     Tanner

Attitude : Agree

This guy needs some military know how to clean up his life, to late to fix his family they have long left his life, but the ho is still hanging around for a hand out to support all her bastards.

Jan 20, 2015 By     Billy

Amanda Lee Edwards Johnson

I was totally amazed to see Amanda the school ho on this site, she has dropped a few kids since the guys and I were banging her at school, she was one easy chick she did it behind the fence, in the public toilet she was on of the most popular ho in school. And now I read she is still at it but breaking up marriages along the way. Amanda closes your legs gal and stop spreading STD like you did before you silly cow. But I have to say she was a good lay and could have made a fortune as a pro.

Mar 1, 2015 By     Safari

Amanda Lee Edwards Johnson is a STD carrier so beware

Mar 22, 2015 By     Billy

Attitude : Agree

Hey take a look at this from the husband Jimmy Milhoan to his hooker Mandy Edwards who we all have ridden a few years back and there is talk he is going to marry old Mandy the hooker LOL...

This is what the sick bast*rd said on his Facebook for his wife and kids to read "James Milhoan I love u Amanda Lee Edwards Johnson
1 January at 13:40"

we can only hope the wife takes him to the cleaners before Mandy the hooker (her name at school) drops another kid for him to pay for, she is raking in the dosh from the other three suckers for their kids, Hey Mandy not a bad way to make living on your back.Pity the kids what eight of them now and this mug left a good looking wife and family for the school hooker.LOL

Had an experience with Whore?