vBulletin Solutions

Posted : 7 Apr ,2015 by    Big O

Will not provide customer service. I have left multiple emails and voice messages and have not gotten a response in 10 days. The customer service, overall, is terrible with this company. I have a few experiences I could share, but this is what is giving me huge problems.I paid $150 for a professional installation of vBulletin's software on my website www.BaseballCoachingJobs.com. I also paid for their mobile app service. This is where the issue is...the professional install they did won't allow me to create a mobile app. I have explained this to them multiple times over the phone and have opened a support tickets. The ticket hasn't been responded to in 10 days, however, they state on their website that the "average support time is 2 hours and 1 minute". I have responded to the support ticket...no answer. I have called their office and "no one is available to talk about it". I need this issue resolved immediately. The customer service is the worst I have ever seen from any company. I have expressed to them multiple times that I need this issue fixed and I continue to get no reply. I want the issue to be resolved IMMEDIATELY. My business is being held up because my mobile app isn't ready. I can't release this website to the public until the app is ready and I can't stand to wait any longer. Every day I have to wait is costing my business money. Because of the trouble I would also like 1 year of complimentary telephone support so that when issues like this happen again I will be able to get the issue fixed promptly.

vBulletin Solutions
(310) 280-4000
909 N Sepulveda Blvd
# 11, El Segundo, CA 90245-2727

This complaint has been visited 858 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with vBulletin Solutions?