usbeefcincinnati.com / US Beef Cincinnati LLC

Posted : 26 Mar ,2014 by    Ralph Polo

On March 15,2014 I received a phone call from my mother at about 4:21PM stating a lady was at her house trying to sell her meat and that she wanted to check with me about it. I returned her call at approximately 3PM, but unfortunately the deal was already done. My mother gave her a check for $350, plus cash. My mother has dementia, and has told me 3 different amounts - started with $250. When I flipped, she then said it was $200, then $150. Looks like she purchased 3 boxes of steaks and numerous pork chops. The check was left blank from my mother, the woman took my mother's drivers license number and now has her checking account and routing number, which is disconcerting. Especially since there was no receipt given to my mother, nor a business card. My mother stated the woman told her I would be happy she bought them and encouraged her to not wait for my return call and to go ahead and buy them. Obviously, I am NOT happy. As soon as the blank check is cashed where I have a name, I am going to call the police and contact the local news stations about this company, its practices and the person who preyed on my mother.

US Beef Cincinnati LLC
3210 Profit Dr, Fairfield, OH 45014
Joey Traum
Scott Traum
Jeffrey Tucker
support@usbeefcincinnati.com
joeyltraum@gmail.com

This complaint has been visited 1325 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with usbeefcincinnati.com / US Beef Cincinnati LLC?