United Parcel Service

Posted : 31 Mar ,2015 by    joel

I ordered a package that was to come to me from ups! on the day that it was to be delivered it said not able to deliver due to wrong address so i went back to the website i ordered from and i have the correct address to i called ups and told the and she told me he was abel to he would come back and redeliver if not the he would tomorrow so i said OK! tomorrow comes i track it and it says out to deliver,some time later i track it again and it says deliver to front door, so i go to check my front door and there is nothing there! So i called them back and the supervisor proceeds to tell me it was delivered to office and signed for! and i told her i have been here all day and i haven't signed for nothing! she tells me the person who signed for it was last name walls! well that is not me or my property manager!!!!! so she tells me she will call the driver and find out where it is at and he will deliver it back to me!!! hours go back and she never calls me back! so i call back and she proceeds to tell me there is nothing that she can do right now till the second delivery day! so i asked her so you all just let random people sign for others packages and she tells me no they do not do that so ask her then who is walls because that is not me that's a random person! then she proceeds to tell me that the truck my package was suppose to be on it was on there and they don't know what truck it was or who delivered it!!! i call her back again the next morning and she tells me again she will have to call me back because she was doing paper work and then she would get to my issue! and has she called back no and then she also proceeds to tell me if it is lose there is NOTHING UPS CAN DO!!!! STILL NO PACKAGE AND ONE MAD LADY THAT WAS MY DAUGHTERS CHRISTMAS CLOTHES!!! NEVER AGAIN WILL I HAVE ANYTHING SHIPPED FROM UPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHILDREN CLOTHING I WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY PACKAGE IS AT AND WHY DO THEY JUST LET RANDOM PEOPLE SIGN FOR PACKAGES!!!!!!

This complaint has been visited 1493 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with United Parcel Service?