United Airlines

Posted : 21 Apr ,2014 by    XX2

I took UA4284 from Raleigh to Chicago on Wed. April 10 2013 on 1:12pm. Due to the thunder rain in Chicago airport. My flight was delayed to 6:00 pm. This is understandable. But when we took the flight on 6:00 pm and taxed to the run way. The captain told us we can't take off in last minute. Then we came back and deboard. Then I was rescheduled to another flight. It was around 8:00 pm. Then I boarded and taxed to the runway. Another captain told us the same word in last minute. The same deboarding and boarding. Back and forth three times. Finally we took off but get Chicago around 1:00 am in April 11. I was asking for a hotel. But there were a huge line for hotel and rebooking. I have to stay at airport for one night and rescheduled to a flight to SBN. But the flight they gave me is April 11th 11:00 pm. Then I took that flight and got my home in 2:00 am April 12. It took me nearly two days to get home. That's true.This is due to the weather issue. But the organization is so terrible. You should not ask the customers board and deboard many times. You should provide a hotel to let us to take a rest. You should provide other transportation to let me get home easily.

This complaint has been visited 1217 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with United Airlines?