Two Men and a Truck

Posted : 22 Mar ,2014 by    jordan

Two Men and a Truck movers did not do a good job of packing. Then they started getting sloppy, or didn't bother to wrap or box some items at all. The only damaged items were those that were loaded into the container at the end of the day. I repeatedly asked Two Men and a Truck movers to reimburse me for the damage done to just one item, but they refused, claiming that the load was not insured. That was the case, but the damage would not have occurred had they done what I paid them big bucks to do: Appropriately wrap or box everything that needed to be wrapped or boxed. Also, before the move, Two Men and a Truck movers "relocation specialist" presented me with photocopies of survey forms that had been filled out by other customers (the full names and signatures were included). All the reviews were negative, of course. When the movers were done at my house, one of them gave me a survey form, and instead of providing an envelope that I could mail it in, he stood right next to me, watching as I filled it out. Completely unethical. Finally, I fed the crew lunch and order 5 marion's pizza's and they billed me at the rate of more than $300 an hour for the time they took off to eat.

Two Men and a Truck
1008 E Dorothy Ln
Dayton, OH 45419
(937) 438-9900
www.twomendaytonsouth.com

This complaint has been visited 2043 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Two Men and a Truck?