Two Men and a Truck

Posted : 18 Oct ,2013 by    Jordan T.

Easily the worst moving experience I have ever had. I don't think that the company is completely at fault as the issue was with the team of movers that I had....but I would hate for anyone to go through what I did. I would never recommend this company to anyone. Scheduling was easy. The estimate seemed fair and the pricing was good. The movers showed up on time. From there it went down hill. The two guys I had were extremely slow, to the point that I almost lost my reservation of the elevator at the place I moved to. I had a 1 bedroom apt move without much furniture or boxes and the move took almost 6.5 hours. The guys were so slow, I started moving things myself and probably moved more than they did. I also had them leave a good deal of things behind because the time was taking too long and I had to go back the next day by myself to move that. As a comparison, my girlfriend moved with a different company the day before and had more things to move than me. Her total move time was 2.5 hours. I way overpaid for the move because it took almost 6.5 hours. As a good summary and stated by my doorman, who sees 50+ moves a year, "Those are the worst, slowest movers I have ever seen." Obviously, I just had a terrible team of movers. I'm sure there are good teams as well at the company. Just on the risk of getting guys like I had, I would never recommend this company to anyone as I would hate for someone else to go through what I did.

Two Men and a Truck
2417 W Fulton St
Chicago, IL 60612
b/t Western Ave & Artesian Ave in Near West Side
(312) 574-3093

This complaint has been visited 76904 times since it was published.

Had an experience with Two Men and a Truck?