tsmslaw.com - James M Thorson Jr, Attorney

Posted : 5 Jan ,2014 by    Eric A. Smith

On April 26th, 2010, I was at the intersection of E. Helena & Riverside Drive, on the bridge that goes over the Great Miami River,in Dayton,Ohio. I was panhandling, as I do everyday, at that bridge. When,at 1:42 P.M ,a car had went toward the intersection traffic light. The car ran a red light causing an accident with a van, after the car hit the van then was spun around and ended up hitting me, witnesses at the scene said that I was thrown in the air and landed in the front of the car. The driver of the car then backed up and left the scene.The car ended up stalling out at Mcowen and Riverside Drive. The 1st time that I was aware I was involved in a accident was when the Paramedics had arrived and was preparing me for transport to the Hospital. The news report video of the accident can be viewed at ComplaintsBureau.com, if you want to view it. I was involved in a 2 car pedestrian accident back in May 2010. I had gone and hired Thorson, Switala, Mondock & Snead Law firm, to take my case. I took all the evidence down to their offices and met with Mr. Jim Thorson, himself. I presented him all the photos and the Police reports from the accident.He almost immediately told me that I had and open and closed case. I kept in touch with his office to find out how things were progressing for 3 years, and they kept telling me that they were still trying to get with the insurance company to get me a settlement. Every time I called the office, they told me that they were still working the case. This went on 'til early last year when Mr. Thorson himself had contacted me by phone and said that in their view, the Insurance Company had said that they would not even settle out of court, and that Thorson Swatala Mondock and Snead sees in their opinion that it was no sense in continuing to try and fight the Insurance Company. I went to complaintsbureau.com and filed a complaint, not just against Thorson, Switala, Mondock & Snead, but also the Insurance Company Progressive Insurance. Complaintsbureau.com has contacted me by email, saying that Progresive Insurance Company had contacted them saying that the complaint on them was starting to effect their business and was wanting to know if complaintsbureau.com would take down the complaint. Complaintsbureau informed them that they do not take down complaints unless they are asked by the author to have it taken down. When the site had told them what Mr. Thorson had told me and that there would be no settlement and the case was closed, Progresive Insurance Company stated that they had paid Mr Thorson $10,000 and they still have an open file on the accident. I believe in my opinion that the law firm got what they could get and that they basically said screw me. They say in their commercials that they are big enough to win but small enough to care which in my opinion is alot of bullshit, do not hire this law firm. Thorson, Switala, Mondock & Snead never did return half of my phone calls and never answered any emails that I had sent them. This Law office is in my opinion nothing but shysters and thieves. They will claim to do the best that they can to win and not do no more then they have to, to win your case. They should be Dewey ,Cheatem and Howe and not Thorson, Switala, Mondock & Snead. They won't do you any good, on your case. Stay away from this law firm ,at all costs.

Thorson, Switala, Mondock & Snead
James M Thorson Jr,
130 W. 2nd Street
Suite 1508
Dayton, OH 45402
Telephone: (937) 228-9000
Toll Free: (888) 841-4529
Facsimile: (937) 228-3550

This complaint has been visited 974687 times since it was published.

Comments

Feb 18, 2014 By     complaints bureau

Attitude : Agree

OMG I AM SO SORRY THIS HAPPENED!!!

Dec 16, 2014 By     A-Team

Attitude : Agree

They are suing for $500000 but they should try to settle out of court for $1.00, because this man is poor......

Had an experience with tsmslaw.com - James M Thorson Jr, Attorney?