Travis Sjostrom, Los Alamos, New Mexico

Posted : 1 Sep ,2016 by

I saw this site because Travis Sjostrom who grew up in Utah but now lives in Los Alamos Nexico had accused me of posting something about him.I believe these people 5 telling the truth because Travis raped and sexually assaulted me twice. I am working with the NM department of victims advocates and a pro Bono legal adviser in New Mexico. I am not from New Mexico,I was staying with Travis Sjostrom for 3 months at his begging because he is an alcoholic and had received another DUI was worried that he was having5a break down and would take his life. I left my state with the conditions that he would not touch me. Requested my own room and helped him through his sorrow and court. I got nothing out of it but rape and to be treated like a piece of crap. When he raped me again I made him go to smith's store and I talked with P.D. He is lucky I didn't file charges then but I was far from home. He tried to tell me he loved me and bought me a necklace from Zales jewelry. Said he knew he did wrong and wanted to be with me forever. I booked a flight home,and have had counseling services which he refuses to help pay for.He says deal with it as he rapes others. Charges are still pending.

This complaint has been visited 1169 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Travis Sjostrom, Los Alamos, New Mexico?