travelcostaricanow.com

Posted : 21 Mar ,2014 by    devos

Yes - Travel Costa Rica Now, What a Joke and scam, DO NOT GO ON THIS WEB SITE PLEASE!!! Just the other day I order my ticket from Travel Costa Rica Now, and was told that my ticket was declined, and I went to my bank, and my entire checking account was WIPE CLEAN $0.00, and as the other night that I was stupid enough to register to this Travel Costa Rica Now web site to make friends, and when I ran my card 4 times that the message said that your payment cannot go through Please try later, so I did 4 times!, and still the same message, what it that THEY ran the card, and according to my bank that they ran the card 10 to 15 TIMES, and clean me out.. No luck in sending a email to them which I did last night.... PLEASE AVOID THIS WEB SITE!!! FCC, and Complaints Bureau, get these ASSHOLES off the web ASAP... They say that they are from Costa Rica But that is not true, and what is sad that youtube videos are still not safe.. They are scammers, and I be hopefully pray that I get this settle..

Travel Costa Rica Now
travelcostaricanow.com
D'Angelo Valentin
P.O.Box 132-4417
travelcostaricanow@gmail.com

This complaint has been visited 37478 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with travelcostaricanow.com?