travelcostaricanow.com

Posted : 6 Feb ,2014 by    Sean Brown

This is a fake and scam travel agency there website is travelcostaricanow.com is run by some goons in Costa Rica. They fool people by promising affordable packages and lure them into paying up huge advance money. In fact many have found out about the fraud when they reach the destinations and found that full payments of hotels was not done and they are in a real mess when on Vacation. D'Angelo Valentin the director has been reported in no. of cases, but with his strong local setup, he's still running this extortion business.

travelcostaricanow.com
D'Angelo Valentin
P.O.Box 132-4417
travelcostaricanow@gmail.com

This complaint has been visited 983079 times since it was published.

Comments

Feb 3, 2014 By     Liz Amber

Attitude : Agree

I too was scammed by Travel Costa Rica Now. Today is 02/03, so they are still doing it.

Feb 4, 2014 By     Ron Roads

Attitude : Neutral

Hi,

I hope I am not another victim because I just pre-booked for ticket. I paid 800.
Can anyone send me any advise?

Feb 4, 2014 By     Latasha Mcnee

Attitude : Agree

Add these to your list guys... all fake

All under investigation for selling fake tickets... first check all the links on the site are working. I noticed some of them are very daft (or should i say lazy). they will provide links that doesnt work.

Feb 14, 2014 By     michaelalan24

Attitude : Disagree

Hey everyone, this is michael alan from Travel Costa Rica Now. I assure you these reviews are BOGUS. Unfortunately, as we have gotten more popular, we also have our detractors- usually competitors trying to smear our company thru social media in order to bolster theirs. If you want testimonials- we have hundreds.
We have over 300 videos about traveling and living in Costa Rica, a HUGE website and two blogs. If we were trying to scam, we sure in hell wouldn't put our faces and names out there- doesn't make sense.

Look at the negative reviews- written by 14-year olds. We are easy to get in contact with- again, if we were scamming we wouldn't put our email address out there. These review will have to continue to be manipulated by whoever is doing them and you will see they will quickly run out of folks willing to write them.

Please- be smarter than a 5th grader. Email with any questions- info@TravelCostaRicaNow.com

Feb 14, 2014 By     Tanya

Attitude : Disagree

This is a ridiculous claim! Such complaints should be fact checked prior to posting! These complaints were likely submitted by a competitor looking to smear their name!
I have met the owners of this company personally when I was in Costa Rica. They are NOT a fake company, nor do they scam their customers! They are hospitable, fair ... nice guys!
I wouldn't hesitate to book with travelcostaricanow.com!

Feb 14, 2014 By     travelcostaricanow.comfan

Attitude : Disagree

You guys are full of shit.
I've used travelcostaricanow.com for the past three years without issue.
People who make false claims are assholes and should be jailed.
@ron roads don't worry your good.
@ronroads I hope you will post your experience and put an end to these false claims.

Feb 14, 2014 By     dharmabro

Attitude : Agree

Have just booked our package with Renee from Travel Costa Rica Now for travel next month. During the booking process I have found Renee to be courteous, extremely knowledgeable and very efficient. She has always responded to my emails in a timely manner and answered the many questions I had. I couldn't be more happy with the service I have received. I'm confident that our first trip to Costa Rica will be one I shall never forget, thanks to Renee and her recommendations. D'Angelo & Michael Alan's YouTube videos are also a great source of information and what led me to book with Travel Costa Rica Now. Thanks everyone and here's to next month!
Stephen (UK)

Feb 15, 2014 By     Thomas C Howell Sr.

Attitude : Agree

PUBLIC WARNING..BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS THEY ARE THIEVES AND SCAMMERS (BEWARE OF THERE COMMENTS THEY ARE POSING BY THE SAME GUY... PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR HIS BULLSHIT! DO NOT BELIEVE HIS REPLIES TO THESE COMPLAINTS. AND DO NOT BELIEVE THE PHONY POSITIVE COMMENTS ON THIS SITE ALL FROM D'ANGELO VALENTIN. THOSE ARE FAKE ACCOUNTS MADE BY HIM AND MICHAEL. ALL FAKE "michaelalan24" and "Tanya" and "travelcostaricanow.comfan" and "dharmabro" fake names he uses. You have been warned. DO NOT BELIEVE A LIAR AND A THIEF!!!

HERE IS THE REAL TRAVEL AGENCY AND THE BEST

Top 10 Reasons You Should Hire Javi as your Guide
10. Makes learning fun!
9. Great at surprises.
8. Knows a lot about wildlife.
7. Loves demonstrations like turning leaves into different colors.
6. Great adventures such as boat rides and volcano expeditions.
5. Gets you away from the crowds!
4. High quality van with comfy seats and good drinks.
3. Great photographer, especially around waterfalls.
2. Awesome personality (mom says charming )
The N mero UNO Reason to hire Javi . . .
Speaks Spanish, English, Norwegian, and best of all,

Feb 15, 2014 By     michaelalan24

Attitude : Agree

michael alan again, Damn, I can't believe I fell for this bogus shit. At least the guy comes clean and exposes himself for who he is- lovingcostarica.com. I remember him now,,,, he was spamming our videos with his website and we blocked him. He must have gotten mad. Anyway, write us with any concerns at info@travelcostaricanow.com.

It's nice to know his mom likes him.

Sorry for wasting your time.

Feb 16, 2014 By     Grace forsyt

Attitude : Agree

I am so glad I didn't waste my hard earned money for a scam like this thanks to you all for saving me in the hands of these scammers

Had an experience with travelcostaricanow.com?