cartrawler.com

Posted : 14 Dec ,2013 by    lo_rider77

I live in Australia and booked a car hire through the Virgin Australia website which turned out to be through their "trusted partner" Cartrawler. My credit card was deducted 872 AUD yet I received absolutely no confirmation of my booking. The website put me back to the main page after I provided my details and clicked submit. My bank has confirmed the amount has been deducted and I have nothing to show for it. I cannot contact cartrawler as their bookings management page requires you to have your reservation number. I have managed to find an email for the company only to have the response that it is not to be used for customer enquiries and to go to the website and enter my reservation number to proceed. I see there is a Dublin number for head office but being in Australia this is a last resort. I have since read appalling reviews of car trawler online of horrendous dealings people have had. All I want is to be able to communicate with them so I can request the most basic of needs: I just need my booking confirmation, my car rental voucher and reservation number. At this stage I am out of pocket almost 900 Aussie dollars and NOTHING to show for it and no way I contact them. It's fraudulent and farcical behaviour on car trawlers behalf. They will not recognise me or my request and that is criminal.
Please help!!!

This complaint has been visited 1438 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with cartrawler.com?