Thrifty Automotive Leases

Posted : 19 Feb ,2015 by    Hawx

I organized for a rental automotive, over the web, for 1 day while I used to be in Sydney. I collected the automobile at Sydney Airport at roughly four.00pm on Tuesday 10-02-2015. I returned the automobile to Sydney Airport at roughly four.00pm on Wednesday eleven-02-2015 as I had a return flight to Townsville leaving at 5.30pm. I used to be quoted $121.36 and my bank card was charged that quantity on 10-02-2015. On the ultimate bill which was emailed to me it said that the automotive was returned to Canberra Airport on 12-02-2015. Because of this error my bank card was charged an extra $252.sixty nine on 12-02-2015. I rang their customer support quantity 1300 367 227 and was instructed that it will be higher if I spoke on to the workplace I collected the automobile from or their Sydney CBD workplace and the operator gave me these numbers. I rang the airport workplace on 02 9582 1762 and was positioned instantly on maintain for greater than 10 minutes. I hung up and rang the Sydney CBD quantity 02 8374 6177 ending with the identical consequence so I hung up once more. A bit later, approx. half-hour, I rang the numbers once more with the identical outcome however lastly was in a position to depart a message for them to ring me again. I nonetheless hadn't heard from them a day later so I left a message via their "contact us" tab on their web web site. I acquired a return e mail to say they might contact me inside 24 hours. They did not. I left comparable messages on their site the next three days in a row. I used to be additionally in a position to go away one other message on one of many Sydney numbers I had. I nonetheless have not heard from them they usually nonetheless have my cash. Please assist.

This complaint has been visited 1316 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Thrifty Automotive Leases?