Thorson Switala Mondock & Snead LLP

Posted : 19 Mar ,2015 by    Eric A. Smith

On April 26th, 2010, I used to be at the intersection of E. Helena & Riverside force, on the bridge that goes over the quality Miami River,in Dayton,Ohio. I was panhandling, as I do daily, at that bridge. When,at 1:42 P.M ,a auto had went toward the intersection visitors gentle. The automobile ran a pink gentle inflicting an accident with a van, after the auto hit the van then was spun around and ended up hitting me, witnesses on the scene said that I was once thrown within the air and landed in the front of the car. The driver of the car then backed up and left the scene.The auto ended up stalling out at Mcowen and Riverside drive. The first time that I was mindful I used to be involved in a accident was when the Paramedics had arrived and was once getting ready me for transport to the medical institution. The information record video of the accident can also be seen at ComplaintsBureau.Com, if you wish to view it. I was once involved in a 2 automobile pedestrian accident again in could 2010. I had gone and employed Thorson, Switala, Mondock & Snead law organization, to take my case. I took all of the evidence all the way down to their offices and met with Mr. Jim Thorson, himself. I presented him all of the photos and the Police reports from the accident.He nearly instantly instructed me that I had and open and closed case. I kept in contact with his place of business to discover how things have been progressing for three years, and they kept telling me that they have been still trying to get with the insurance company to get me a settlement. Each time I called the place of work, they informed me that they had been nonetheless working the case. This went on 'til early last year when Mr. Thorson himself had contacted me by way of telephone and said that of their view, the insurance enterprise had stated that they might no longer even settle out of court docket, and that Thorson Swatala Mondock and Snead sees of their opinion that it was no experience in continuing to try and fight the insurance company. I went to complaintsbureau.Com and filed a grievance, no longer just towards Thorson, Switala, Mondock & Snead, but also the coverage company progressive insurance. Complaintsbureau.Com has contacted me by using e-mail, pronouncing that Progresive insurance manufacturer had contacted them saying that the complaint on them was establishing to effect their trade and used to be trying to grasp if complaintsbureau.Com would take down the criticism. Complaintsbureau informed them that they don't take down complaints except they're requested through the author to have it taken down. When the web site had instructed them what Mr. Thorson had told me and that there can be no agreement and the case used to be closed, Progresive coverage corporation stated that they'd paid Mr Thorson $10,000 and so they still have an open file on the accident. I suppose in my opinion that the legislation company received what they could get and that they basically said screw me. They are saying of their classified ads that they are massive enough to win but small enough to care which for my part is lot of bullshit, do not hire this law company. Thorson, Switala, Mondock & Snead under no circumstances did return half of of my telephone calls and on no account answered any emails that I had dispatched them. This legislation place of job is personally nothing however shysters and thieves. They will claim to do the pleasant that they can to win and now not do no extra then they have got to, to win your case. They should be Dewey ,Cheatem and Howe and no longer Thorson, Switala, Mondock & Snead. They is not going to do you any just right, in your case. Keep away from this legislation corporation ,at all expenses.

Go here to the main url to see the main proof about this case

You can do A GOOGLE search on domain or James M Thorson

Dayton, OH 45402
Telephone: (937) 228-9000
Toll Free: (888) 841-4529
Facsimile: (937) 228-3550

This complaint has been visited 1815 times since it was published.

Had an experience with Thorson Switala Mondock & Snead LLP?