Amerio Law Firm P.C.

Posted : 7 Nov ,2013 by    User1015

I signed with this firm as they told me I could keep my car and house in a chapter 7. I was finally told by I could only keep $2300 in a car. I signed with this company because over the phone I was told by a paralegal that in a Chapter 7 I could keep my car and my house everything. I was told this for months. Then that paralegal left and the firm got a new one that one named told me also for a while I could keep my car. Then one day she comes up and tells me I can only keep $2300. in car value. I did not want to give up my car. I asked for a refund of the total amount of money that I gave them. As I had never sent anything in for them to work on for my case. She chuckled and said we don t give refunds. I have tried several times to get a refund. They have done nothing on my case I deserve a total refund. I was told by the fist paralegal that the lawyer had a plan to keep my things and that she had a good relationship with the trusties. And finally I was told that I could not keep my car as promised. the person in charge of the money told me I could not have a refund and that they did not give them. For these reasons I am filing a complaint against this firm. As I was mislead when I signed with them saying I could keep my car and my home. After all the times and this is over months of asking to speak to mind you I never got a consultation with anyone at the firm. I was always told she was busy and they gave me to someone else. Finally last week she called but I had to go out after a while. So I have never been able to speak to her or had a consultation. I do believe I was mislead to sign with them and now they won t give me my money back.

Amerio Law Firm P.C.
(916) 419-1111
1651 Response Rd Ste 111, Sacramento, CA 95815
www.ameriolaw.com

This complaint has been visited 1108 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Amerio Law Firm P.C.?