Avangate, Inc.

Posted : 24 Nov ,2013 by    bloviate

I bought software through Avangate that had a 45 day return policy, and I am unable to get the refund within the time frame. I'm getting a runaround.
Avangate appears to be a payment processing company. They handled the payment for a purchase I made for a software product. The software company has a 45-day "no questions asked" return policy that can be seen in the header of their home page at http://myreviewplugin.com. They are, however, unreachable by email, have no phone number, and their support ticket system returns a server error. Avangate has given me conflicting information, ranging from promising to refund me within 5 days (didn't happen) to sending the complaint to another department for review (no response) to starting me over twice in a process of showing them that Paypal won't handle the complaint due to the fact that the product is "intangible." I believe they are a scam, and multiple internet searches on both Avangate and the publisher of the software I bought confirm that many other people have had the same experience. They owe me $130.

Avangate, Inc.
555 Twin Dolphin Dr Ste 155,
Redwood City CA
94065-2102
support@avangate.com
(650) 963-5701
www.avangate.com

This complaint has been visited 1074 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Avangate, Inc.?