The McCann Law Group

Posted : 27 Aug ,2013 by    Rebecca Camirez

Over the course of the past 7 months this company has deducted $4051.50 from my bank account for services they were supposed to perform to modify my mortgage to save my house from foreclosure. I am in foreclosure now and the company now states that they cannot help me because of a lien from the IRS for back taxes owed. They knew about this lien back in Jan. when I sent my credit report to them before signing on with their company. I was told it would be fine at that time. In July I was told they could do nothing because of the lien. I have never been informed by them as to the status of my case or who I should talk to or email. Personnel changed on the "team" and I was never informed. I was never given any straight answers on anything. I followed all their instructions, emailing and re emailing documents to them, buying a fax machine to fax the SAME documents to them when I was told they couldn't waste time trying to open my email files. Everything was misrepresented and I have now emailed them essentially firing them and demanding a full refund. I don't want this to happen to anyone else. I definitely want a full refund of all monies paid to this company. $4051.50 to be exact. They did nothing to earn this money. Beware!

This complaint has been visited 75421 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with The McCann Law Group?