Tammy Barkman McBride, Illinois

Posted : 29 Mar ,2014 by    Un325

I was 8 months pregnant when my husband started calling into work and going out more. He said he wanted to be out with the guys. He started hiding his phone and carrying it everywhere. This made me suspicious because he never did that before. Finally 2 weeks before I had our 2nd child he left his phone unattended. I opened it and there was Tammy and the first message. He said she wasn t just the other and he didn t want to lose her. She knew about me, our 4 year old and the baby to be born too. She sent him messages saying she hated him leaving knowing he was coming home to me and others about his 2 wonderful children. We tried to sort things out and work them out. When I had the baby he left the hospital for 3 hours each night. When I got home he was distant and not helpful. Once again he left his phone unattended so I looked. He told me he wasn t talking to her or seeing her at all ( they work together). Well lo and behold there she was again. This time he said he d be leaving me soon and her asking how soon. He left when the baby was 3 weeks old and has been living with her (and her kids and grand kid) for a month now.

This complaint has been visited 544992 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Tammy Barkman McBride, Illinois?