Dell

Posted : 20 Nov ,2013 by    Tom

I purschased ink cartridges on 9/2/13. Unfortunately, this was the wrong product and I have been trying to return the product since the delivery. Dell customer care has told me that they could email me the label. the problem is I do not have any ink to print. Then they tell me that they can have it picked up from my home. No one is available for a pick up. then they will say to go to someone's house and print it. Since this product has been received Dell ha made it extremely hard to return. I purchased another product when the wrong product was received. since Dell would not allow for the package to be held at ***** the package was returned to Dell. A "person" from Dell customer care and myself was on a conference call with ***** and they stated that the package would be held upon my call. Four hours later it was returned. Dell called my home for three days saying that my package was available for pick up when the package was actually back at Dell. Dell is still calling my home leaving voice mail messages saying that they have given me a credit for the return. the problem is it is not the product that I have been trying to return. No they are saying that they will not take the product back because the time has passed. i have been calling since I received the package on 9/6/13. This has been a ongoing problem with Dell. I have a desktop that does not work properly and cound never receive any assistance. I also have two laptops that i purchaed from Dell and cannot get the correct assistance with them. If this is not settled ASAP i will not longer do business with Dell.

This complaint has been visited 1039 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Dell?