Steven A Waldman & Veronica Waldman - NOT DEAL WITH THIS THIEVES

Posted : 17 Mar ,2018 by    gregglyell

Steve Waldman hired me to go to sierra leone to pick up a parcel of diamonds and has not paid me the rest of the money owed to me. He totally stopped corresponding with me and basically told me to fuck off. But i told him I was going to get my money or the world is going to know what a piece of shit he is.

I had heard things about him before but gave them a pass but now I see they may have been right. I am writing an ebook and will make a video for YouTube on this as well so the world will know what kind of "businessman".

I have considered going to the Small Claims Court or file a Breach of Contract case. I have asked him to pay me several times but he refused. It is small money, only $1300 but he simply refuses to pay it.

There is more to the story and that will shown in the ebook. I will also tell how he offered a diamond that was not his, as his, to a client i had, who just happened to see the exact same diamond on a website that i deal with in Antwerp. And that diamond had been sold long ago and not to Steve Waldman.

If you want a copy of the ebook and see the video when they are finished, you can email me at [email protected]

I have thought about the trip i made and several things did not make sense besides the fact i knew was being scammed (and he did not want to believe it when i told him.). I will go into it in the book but i will give you a hint here. I think he was in on the scam for a couple of reasons after considering how it went down. But that is for the book and of course I will never prove it until i get to sierra leone and talk to the scammers. They are the most known crew there it turns out.

i am enclosing a copy of the cover to the ebook. Thanks for your time here and remember to do no business with them if you value your money.

This complaint has been visited 192 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Steven A Waldman & Veronica Waldman - NOT DEAL WITH THIS THIEVES?