specialistfence.net

Posted : 4 Feb ,2014 by    Fence Complains

I just left you a poor review for the following reason:

I had my fence installed June 2011 before I moved into my home. Today (2.5 years later) we found the irrigation pipe was broken by your installers. When I called Sherri in the office, her response was "If our installers broke it, they would have fixed it then" also said "You are over your 1 year warranty and there is nothing we can do".

I attached the photo of the broken pipe to this post. Now you mean to tell me your installers didn't break that pipe? THE POLE IS BETWEEN MY SPRINKLER LINE! Someone please tell me if I'm missing something, because to me it seems very apparent your installers broke it.

I know it really doesn't matter because even if you take responsibility, you've already made it very clear you're unwilling to take action to fix the problem, which is why I'm leaving this review on your Facebook page, the BBB, Mira Lago's homeowners board and many others. Too many businesses today are like this one and people need to spend their thousands of dollars with another company that stands behind their work.

I look forward to your response and please take a look at the photo below showing the mistake that you claim you would have fixed if you did it.

Specialist Fence
12719 U.S. HWY 41 S Gibsonton, FL 33534
Gibsonton, Florida
United States
specialistfence.net

This complaint has been visited 876 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with specialistfence.net?