Sony India

Posted : 20 Apr ,2014 by    Venkyrao

We had purchased the said TV on 11th Nov 2011 for Rs. 64900.00 and it's just over 2 years the Picture quality has disfigured with two different colors. We had called the service engineer from Sony service centre, kolkata and having inspected the TV, I am told the TV panel has to be replaced with an approx cost of Rs.24000.00. I am quite surprised with the repulsion of Sony product how can a panel go wrong within less than 2.5 years and would require to know the reason for the defect of the panel. I had a good experience of Sony products as we have been using Sony bravo TV, handycam, camera, PSP and photo saver. I would urge you to visit my place and investigate the problem with the front panel and would appreciate if you could revert with suitable answers. My contact details 9903955260 and my email renati.rao@itc.in.

This complaint has been visited 2882 times since it was published.

Comments

Nov 26, 2015 By     tuongnguyen

Attitude : Agree

v ng t i c ng ng v i b n.t i l th s a tivi n n t i th y d ng ti vi sony d ng m n h nh r ti n c a china l p cho s n ph m c a m nh n n m n h nh l i qu nhi u l m thi t h i t i ch nh cho nhi u kh ch h ng c a t i.
anh trai t i c ng mua tivi c a sony s d ng c 2,5 n m h ng m n h nh.v kh kh n v t i ch nh m kh ng th thay th m n h nh kh c
t i c ng xin khi u l i i u n y t i h ng sony
phone 01666383848

Had an experience with Sony India?