Sony Computer Entertainment America

Posted : 25 Apr ,2014 by    May Scott

I have a Playstation Plus redemption code that is not redeemable. I purchased a Playstation 4 and it came with a free month of Playstation Plus which is a $10 value. The expiration date is on March 31, 2014. I went to redeem the code on March 31, 2014 and they said the code was not valid. I contacted customer support and chatted online with D online from the site. He said the code expires on March 31. The day has not ended. Even if it was based on EST, the day still has not ended and the code should be valid up until at least 9:00pm PST or 12:00 EST.D. said the code expired on March 31, 2014 at 12:01 am. So in actuality, the code expired on March 30, 2014, not March 31, 2014 as the date on the voucher code showed. Earlier in the day, I redeemed a code for Pokemon Y from Nintendo which also had the same expiration date of March 31, 2014 and I received my free game from Nintendo. I do not know of any business that gives an expiration for a sale or an item that expires at 12:01am of the last day to redeem or purchase a product. This is false advertisement.

Sony Computer Entertainment America LLC
2207 Bridgepointe Pkwy
San Mateo, CA 94404
(650) 655-8000

This complaint has been visited 932 times since it was published.

Had an experience with Sony Computer Entertainment America?