Skyline Exhibits of Central Ohio

Posted : 17 Jul ,2014 by    dellrich

Skyline Exhibits is a great company overall. However, the Central Ohio dealership is not an office I would ever recommend to any potential customer. Last year a coworker of mine placed a large order (almost six figures) with the Columbus office. Not only was the end product not up to par, but then Skyline over-billed our company by almost $20,000.00. My coworker had been a loyal customer up this point (as well as other departments of our company) and was appalled by this horrible customer service and attempted fraud.

To make matters worse, the president of the company, Mark Armbrust, repeatedly harassed my coworker with threatening phone calls and emails about paying for this fraudulent bill.

It started to make sense when in the last month or so I have heard a lot of rumors in the business circle about Skyline. Apparently their has been serious cash flow issues due to mismangement leading to customers being over-billed to make up for cash shortfalls. This is downright fraudulent and not a business I would ever want to work with in the future. Also I've had a few vendors that share business with our company and Skyline comment about constant late payments.

My coworker swears he will never work with this branch of Skyline again and will work with their corporate headquarters in the future. Apparently customers can work with any branch of Skyline they choose no matter where they are located and receive the same great service (barring the Central Ohio branch).

This complaint has been visited 882 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Skyline Exhibits of Central Ohio?