Shawna Lilly

Posted : 3 May ,2015 by    Eddie Nines

I loved Shawna Lilly very much. however she is very dangerous. my name is Eddie Nines. she was my girl up until yesterday, when she hit me over the head with a lamp, smashed all the window's of my vehicle, and stole my phone, while we were staying at the days inn in Gloucester. She is NOW PROSTITUTING for a group of African Americans at the hotel spreading her diseases in order to smoke more crack and shoot more heroin. She informed me only of HPV. Later I read her medical records at her doctor visit to unveil she had hep c from shooting up heroin and cocaine, in addition to other diseases. She didn't inform me. I On addition she is willing to have unprotected sex with anyone if you spend any money on her. She has including me 6 restraining orders against her 5 for assault. Not only is she inclined to trade sexual acts for drugs especially crack shell offer anal sex for that, she also steals, and loves to fist fight with weapons.She is already dying and myself in agreement with her own mother and three x baby daddy's believe she is too far gone to be saved. APPROACH WITH CAUTION. SHE IS CLINICALLY INSANE, AND DIAGNOSED AS having personality disorder in which she reels people in tells them she loves them, ands ruins there life and laughs at it.

First Name: Shawna
Height: 5 ft. 7 inches
Weight: 135 lbs.
Infection Date: Thursday, January 01, 2014
Disclosure History: Has not failed to notify someone before exposure
Information Source: First hand knowledge(ex: confession)

This complaint has been visited 13662 times since it was published.

Comments

Jan 14, 2016 By     cmoorecole@gmail.com

Attitude : Neutral

How did you get access to her medical records? That's illegal - everywhere.

Had an experience with Shawna Lilly?