Sharon Sanders Webster

Posted : 11 Aug ,2017 by

SHARON WEBSTER IS THE WORST ATTORNEY FOR FAMILY LAW, WASTE OF MONEY, NO RESULTS, ALL SHE WANTED WAS MORE $$$! DO NOT RETAIN!!!
This shameless known as Attorney Sharon Webster was hired to do a relocation trial between my ex-wife and I. She from the GET GO was demanding a $5k retainer. Long story short, she kept demanding more and more money ( In the end, I spent over $38k!!!) and she ended up LOSING my relocation trial and my ex got to move with my kid. She tried to put a different attorney on the case towards the end, and I felt that it was a very lazy move on her part, because she didn't know the case AT ALL!!! OH! To top it all off, I gave Sharon Webster a referral for my friends divorce and relocation and she forked over $35k!!!! She wasn't happy with the results either!!! The best part is, after the trial was over, she had some aggressive, threatening guy called me telling me "when are you going to pay your balance of $32k off??????? " SHARON WEBSTER STONE DIDN'T EVEN SEND ME A BILL, AND SHE HAD SOME GUY THREATENING ME, TELLING ME THAT SHE HAS CHECKED MY CREDIT AND SHE WILL GET EVERY DIME THAT IS OWED TO SHARON WEBSTER???? DISGUSTING!!!! Attorneys like Mike Sharon Webster Stone should get their license taken away. She is very greedy, and doesn't care about your situation, she just wants money. One time, I emailed her, and in her bill, she charged me $397.00 to REPLY TO MY EMAIL????????? NO thanks! Save your hard earned money and get an attorney that can be fair and passionate about your case. I am going to the BBB and the Texas State Bar about her behavior and professionalism. After MY $38+k, and my friends $35K, she still tried to charge me another $32k??? SAVE YOUR MONEY AND TIME, GET A LAWYER THAT WILL CARE AND NOT RIP YOU OFF!!!

This complaint has been visited 444 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Sharon Sanders Webster?