Sex offender

Posted : 27 May ,2016 by    Go Gophers

Derek James Stacklie originally from Grand Rapids Minnesota is a con-man and a date rape predator. I met Derek at a party in November on 2009, where everyone had been drinking. While visibly intoxicated, he tried to get with me, and I kept pushing him away. He would keep presuring me to go in another room and have sex. At first he seemed funny and life of the party type but later he got more physical, then violent, and tried to force himself on me. He tried to rape me. When I left crying he called me a bitch, and said knowone would believe me if I told on him. I tried to put the incident behind me but eventually told my father. We had heard from a few other people that he tried to date rape girls at other various parties. Like an alcholic sexual predator personality. We tried to track Derek down a few years later. First I heard he was in the Twin Cities area but later found out he relocated to North Dakota, after his arrest record was posted for another alchohol related incident there. Further research, we found a woman online who said she met him on Match.com and she was venting about how he was cheating on her with a woman in Bismarck who worked at a Lane Bryant store. I just heard from a friend of mine that he is engaged to her and living there. If anyone can tell us where he is, my family wishes to hold him responsible for attempted rape. Since this is almost 7 years ago, we really need information soon. Please post here if you have any current information on Derek J. Stacklie.

This complaint has been visited 1852 times since it was published.

Comments

Aug 20, 2016 By     Sportsnutz

Attitude : Agree

I am NOT surprised to read this! I worked for Derek for a brief time and he was a complete ass! Had no empathy for his employees, very self-centered and lied about everything. On the surface he came off as this really nice guy but behind the scenes the truth was revealed. I saw him kiss the company owner's ass on the phone, then right after he hung up he talked behind his back. Then one day, I caught him talking behind my back to the company owner. Derek or "Stack" as he likes to be called is a liar, con-man, and a manipulator. He does it in a way where you think he's being nice and honest but not true! I quit my job that I really wanted and worked hard for because I just couldn't work for this self-consumed asshole. I have no idea if he raped a girl or not but I do know he is a con-man. He even tried to train me on how to lie in sales to make extra money. What a sleaze bag, he has no morals or ethics!

Nov 25, 2016 By     temp761

Attitude : Agree

Like another person who commented on this page, I worked for Derek at KDKT Sports Radio. At first, I thought he was a good guy and all went rather smooth. It didn't take long for me to begin to pickup on the fact that something was "off" about him.

I don't need to get into any details (my experience is similar to the other post), and I have no idea whether or not these accusations are true. However, I did learn recently that he is no longer with the station. I got to this site because I was looking for an explanation. I can't find much... it seems that he vanished rather quickly from the station, and without an explanation to be found online. He disappeared not too long after this post was made as well. So, (again, only speculating) it seems quite possible that he was either brought up on charges, or he is on the run.

All I can say is that he came off as being very cold and emotionless. He wore this facade of being this easy going guy, and charmed a lot of people in his path. Like I said, something just wasn't right... I saw right through him. Something like this would shock me about anyone I used to work for. However, I always had a feeling that he may have had a dark side to him.

Also, as the other former employee of Derek mentioned. I worked pretty darn hard to get a job like that in sports radio and re-located in order to take it. It was hard as heck to make the decision quit, but I just couldn't do it anymore. It wasn't just him alone that was the problem... but he had a good deal to do with it.

Had an experience with Sex offender?