Sears Holdings Corporation

Posted : 2 Apr ,2015 by    Gorakrava

My husband and I bought a washer in May, 2014 from Sears in Huntingdon, I doesn't have enough of water going into the washer to get our clothes clean. When it spins, out no matter what cycle the washer is on, the clothes are so wrinkled and getting stretched out of shape. On the 17of September, we discussed these issues with the Sear store and was told there is nothing to be done because it is past the 60 days. However, told my husband, he would call customer service and call us back. Technician was told they had many complaints regarding the same issues. When he called back, I answered the phone and was told he decided NOT to call the Technician and call HIS wife to discuss my washer issues. My comment to him was what the H does your wife have to do with my washer and business. He crossed the professional line. He claims she is a professional because she does 4-5 loads of laundry every day or other. I have call the Sears Customer Service department on the 18th, 19th, 22nd, and the 25th. I have spoken to several different people and each time explained the situation. I was told on the 25th it has been turned over to the District Mgr. and it is up to him or her to make the decision of what can be done. I have not heard from anyone since the 25th. I was told I would hear by phone or email. NOT HAPPENED YET.

This complaint has been visited 1231 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Sears Holdings Corporation?