Scott Clark Nissan

Posted : 2 Apr ,2014 by    gsdavj

South Charlotte Nissan didn't follow thru with agreement. On December 2nd I traded in my 2008 xterra for a 2013 Nissan rogue. I signed an agreement with 500 down my monthly payments would be about 408 a month. 2 weeks later I received a phone call to come in and sign more papers. When I arrived at the facility I received notice that they would not be able to put my payments at 408 a month and that It went up to 504 a month. I customized my vehicle so asked could I be reimbursed for my customizations and they said no. Which left me no other choice but to keep the new vehicle. I received another call friday from at nissan sayin that he got everything approved but i needed to add my wife for extra income so I did. Later i received a call back that my payment went up AGAIN!!! So I said no and I want my vehicle back. *** said ok and that he heard i put 1500 into the new vehicle and that they did work to my vehicle but i would get back the 1500. I arrived at the dealership and ask for my key and check, *** said that he couldnt give me the money and that we agreed on being even since they did work to my vehicle. That aint fair at all when I entended on getting rid of the vehicle so again they LIED. I ask for my 500 dollar deposit back and he said they will have a check ready for me monday morning. Monday morning I called to let them know im on my way, just before I arrivedbi receive a call that they cant give it to me until wednesday.... LIED!!! SO THRU ALL OF THIS, I LOST OVER 1500 IN CUSTOMIZATION, LATE WITH GETTING MY PAYMENT BACK AND NOW IM LATE ON MY VEHICLE PAYMENT!! SOMETHIN HAS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS!!!

Scott Clark Nissan
9215 South Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28273-6940
Fax: (704) 552-3508
www.scottclarknissan.com

This complaint has been visited 1741 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Scott Clark Nissan?