San Diego Pet Memorial Park

Posted : 2 May ,2013 by    Valerie Caffrey

I had a dog named Axel, he was a mix of German Sheperd and Collie. He was the most loving dog that anyone could ever ask for. I had him trained to bring me my newspaper and slippers when I came in from work. Axel was always right by my side from the time I got home. All the neighborhood kids always came over to play with him. Well a month ago he had passed away and I had went to San Diego Pet Memorial Park to have him buried. I talked to a man named Mick, and he assured me that everything would be taken care of. I ordered the headstone to read Axel, the greatest pet anyone could have. When I went to his grave, the tombstone read Lex and not Axel. I also paid to have a picture of him and me on the tombstone, instead there was a picture of chow. I went to Mick about it, and he stated that they would not correct it unless I was willing to pay an extra $300 for a new one to be made.

I am saddened I feel like I let Axel down, and that I will never be able to live with this. Do not have any dealings with these people, I believe that they are just in it to take advantage of people.

San Diego Pet Memorial Park
8995 Crestmar Pt
San Diego, CA 92121
1.858.909.0009

This complaint has been visited 895801 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with San Diego Pet Memorial Park?