Ruth Rucker, Covington, Louisiana

Posted : 3 Feb ,2014 by    Exposethishoe

This homewrecking whore is also a crazy stalker. My 30 year old boyfriend had the misfortune of dating this 46 year woman, meaning he met her and she latched on like the leech that she is, quickly moved in before he realized what was going on, he couldnt get rid of her, she is a psycho who pulls every trick in the book, Im pregnant I have nowhere to go I just need to find a jobcar and then I can get out on my own, he finally had to get an apartment in his name because they wouldnt rent to her because her credit is so bad on the Northshore and he paid for the first three months just to get her out, she cant pay the rent so he has to leave his apartment and take over hers, he finally got rid of her and moved on with me but she wont give up, she calls, texts and sends nasty pictures constantly. He would block her number and she would get a new one. She went through 5 phone numbers in a year. I finally had enough and confronted her via text and she said that they had been having an affair the whole time we had been going out but that she is not a bad person, she knew we were together but slept with him anyway. He swears he didnt sleep with her, that he just talked to her sometimes, she says she has herpes and he doesnt, so Im thinking he might be telling the truth and this is just another desperate attempt to get him back. She is a desperate old woman who preys on younger men. She just wants someone to take care of her and pay for her.

This complaint has been visited 27220 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Ruth Rucker, Covington, Louisiana?