removeonlineinformation

Posted : 24 Sep ,2018 by

I hired removeonlineinformation to remove my friends name from 4 cheater sites. I had numerous law firms and reputation companies including removeonlineinformation perform a search of my friend's name. They all confirmed she was only on 4 sites. I signed a money back guarantee removal in 15 days or less with removeonlineinformation. They removed the 4 sites in 23 days. Then one day later contacted me showing my friends name on 8 new cheater sites and wanted me to pay for the removal. They claimed they were posted in 2016. How could that be when so many reputable companies and removeonlineinformation performed a search 23 days previous showing my friend on only 4 sites? removeonlineinformation put these on to try and extort me for more money. I contacted removeonlineinformation to recieve my refund for their failure to deliver on the guarantee and to remove my friends name from the now 13 sites removeonlineinformation posted her on. removeonlineinformation has not made any effort to refund me or reply to my contacts. NEVER USE removeonlineinformation They are affiliated with or owned by the cheater sites.

This complaint has been visited 141 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with removeonlineinformation?