Rehab Garage

Posted : 1 Jan ,2018 by    BenS

I worked for Pj Abbott and his fraudulent company Royalty Mobile Detailing. During that time i worked for pj I witnessed steal from other customers, steal from his employees and everything else in the book. I worked for pj for two weeks 50 ours a week when payday arrived he made excuses like the bank was closed then he said he was investing my pay to bbe a partner in his company which i quickly declined. He then threw a fit like a 3 year oldstarted using profanity towards me in front of other employees then fired me without pay. I currently have the texas workforce working on my case. But I just ask that youstay away from this scumbag and Con Artist.

This complaint has been visited 329 times since it was published.

Comments

Apr 7, 2018 By     Afuentes

Attitude : Agree

Everything they say about pj abbott is true . he uses companies like Global Marketing Empire soultions, rehab garage and others to get you to invest only to never return with your money. He is currently wanted in Harris county for fraud and embezzlement. Detctives compare pj abbott to a poor mans Bernie Madoff please stay away from him and all his fraudulent companies

Jun 8, 2018 By     Victim 1

Attitude : Agree

Interesting to see the reach of this Cyber Hate Group, and the lack of education associated. The business transitioned in August of 2017 and close of the sale was official Oct 1, 2017. We have all of the Secretary of State, sales and banking docs to validate. This would make the claim above, like the over 38,000 others made in the past 22 months, completely false.

Had an experience with Rehab Garage?