Real Help Concrete

Posted : 26 Mar ,2014 by    Bailey Button

I contacted Real Help Concrete in September 2012 to have driveway redone with concrete. Paid them deposit of $1,000 on September 13, 2012. Work was started on November 6, 2012 and completed on November 7, 2012; balance of $1,100 was paid at that time. I left called office and left messages several times and spoke with Sharon several times on uncompleted repairs. I met with Dave on December 12, 2012 and was advised that all repairs would be completed on December 15, 2012. I finally submitted letter of complaint to them on December 19, 2012. Once weather improved, I then submitted a follow-up letter to them on April 18, 2013 about repairs and let them know that concrete is cracking and I would like it repaired also. I received call from on April 24, 2013 stating repairs would be done within one to two weeks. came to my home on Saturday, May 4, 2013 and completed the minor repairs and stated he would have someone call me to look at/repair the cracks which has not been done. At that time I advised him I want them replaced.

Real Help Concrete
2221 Broadway St
Buffalo, NY 14212
Fax: (716) 408-8857
josh.realhelpconcrete@yahoo.com

This complaint has been visited 1345 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Real Help Concrete?