Ram Customer Service

Posted : 22 Sep ,2016 by    Tomd1986

My name is TOMAIR DEMIRYAPAR I own a 2015 Ram 2500 crew cab. This is my third Ram Truck within 4 years. All of these trucks costing well over 40 thousand dollars.
Currently I have had to deal with Ram customer service. I requested their help getting some parts replaced on my vehicle.
The headlights on my vehicle have been defective since the day I bought the truck. Every time it rains my headlights fog up on the inside. I brought this to my dealers attention several times. My dealer told me to let the problem show its self more before they requested replacement from Ram under my factory warranty. I have to drive my truck daily. Everyday that went by I got closer and closer to my truck being out of warranty. I brought this concern to my service mangers attention. They assured me that this issue had been documented very well and that even know I loose my warranty due to mileage Ram would stand behind this repair because it was preexisting.
I was also offered a extended bumper to bumper Mopar warranty. This warranty came at a cost of 1 thousand dollars so I bought it. REST assured I was told if Ram would not cover a item to be repaired this Mopar Warranty would!!!

Last week I got tired of being pushed around by my hometown service center and decided to take my truck to a very reputable dealership to have several issues repaired. The dealership was absolutely amazing and had answers to all if my issues I had been dealing with for over a year. This is when I wad told my Extended BUMPER TO BUMPER MOPAR warranty would not cover the replacement of my headlights as this was not a covered item. How could this be?? I was told it would cover everything other than brakes, tires and wiper blades. The Service manager said I should contact RAM customer service since I had stated this was a ongoing issue from day one, he said they should take care of the replacement..
This is where my problem began!!! I have delt with these people before my last Ram truck was swapped out with a new one after 8 months of dealing with Ram customer service and their nasty associate's because it was a lemon!!! Yeah I know I should have NEVER bought another one!!!! Stupid me for thinking Ram customer service actually cares about their customers.
I called ram Monday spoke to customer service told them my issues. my issue was my headlamps where melting the headlight housing and my headlamps where fogging up every time it rained on both the passenger and driver side headlamps. I informed them that I had taken it to the dealership for this issues countless times before and never had any luck of getting them replaced. This is when I was told someone would call me back within 24 hours after reviewing this issues to see if they could help me with this repair. I was contacted back NOT by RAM customer service but by the dealership to inform me my claim had been denied due to it being a cosmetic issue!
Cosmetic or not! THIS IS A 56 thousand dollar truck!!!! LETS GET REAL HERE!!!!
unhappy with this decision I called back to Ram customer service! I was passed around for over 3 hours talking to random rude associate's!!! none of them cared about my problem!!! they acted as if I was a inconvenience to them ! I asked to speak to a supervisor. after I was told sorry about your luck we are NOT fixing this issue for you! Guess what ANOTHER 24hrs I must wait for a supervisor to call me back! I happened to miss the call yesterday as it came through while I was at work, so tonight I called back trying to reach this supervisor. after another 1 and half delay on hold I was told the supervisor I needed to talk to was on vacation. I know must wait till Monday!
I'm not dumb this is their stall tactic to try to get you to go away!!!
blown away I get a phone call at 730 pm est. by a supervisor named Domini. I waste my breath explaining the entire story. thinking JUST MAYBE he could see my troubles and help me out! Right!!! this was the most disrespectable one of them all! he told me tuff luck we stand behind our decision. You can call as many people as you want and waste your time and ours but you will not get anywhere!!! our Decision is made! deal with your melted fogged up headlights or spend your money to buy the new ones!!!

EVERYONE I KNOW I HAVE WENT ON AND ON!!!! I WANT YOU TO BE VERY VERY VERY CAREFUL BEFORE Buying ANY CHRYSLER DODGE JEEP OR RAM PRODUCTS!!!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!!!!
THIS COMAPNY COULD GIVE A DAMN ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU WILL NEED THEM THE MOST!!!!
DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID!!!!
Attached you will see pics of the JUNK THEY MAKE!

This complaint has been visited 1010 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Ram Customer Service?