quirkcars.com

Posted : 31 Mar ,2015 by    Terrell W

I received a phone call from Quirk Chevrolet on 9/1/14 asking if I was interested in purchasing a new vehicle and they were interested in purchasing mine. The vehicle that I currently own has been discontinued by the manufacturer which makes it a more desirable. I stated that I was not particularly interested but I would take the time to hear the numbers. They offered me roughly $27,000 to trade my vehicle (they could possibly give me a better number once they saw the vehicle) in and purchase a new one. I drove down to Braintree the following evening which is about 36 mi from home. When I arrived they asked me to provide them with the mileage and the registration, never looking the inside/outside of the car over at all. We took a seat at a sales associates desk, the associate told us that the best that he could do on the vehicle was 21,500. This is a classic bait and switch, they gave a number that they knew would be intriguing on the phone and when I arrived in store that was no longer an offer. I believe that this is a great example of a poorly managed business with no commitment to their customer. This is not the first time that they have called me and offered to purchase the vehicle but it is the only time I took the time to drive down and look. To anyone else looking to purchase a vehicle from Quirk Chevrolet understand that they are extremely sneaky and can not be trusted. I would not advise anyone to purchase from them, to be honest I don't know how they have been in business for this long with the business ethics that they have.

Quirk Cars, Inc
442 Quincy Ave
Braintree, MA 02184
Fax: (781) 843-5024
msmith@quirkcars.com

This complaint has been visited 1620 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with quirkcars.com?