pinnaclecart.com

Posted : 19 Mar ,2014 by    Polka

I recently subscribed to PinnacleCart.com to host my shopping cart for my business. Before I even subscribed to them, they were very responsive which is why I decided to do business with them. I was told that I would receive my login information and store access within 24 hours. I had waited 3 days, in which I had to email the customer support questioning when I will be receiving my information. Once received (after 3 days) I was able to login to shopping cart and design my website. I had a few questions and had emailed my customer support, who encouraged me to use him as a point of contact...but I did not receive any responses from the emails that I had sent them...until 2-3 days later. By then, I had figured it out by myself after spending half of day researching. My main complaint is that I spent several days customizing and designing my cart, and it end up deleting all my information...which I had saved many times over again. They expect me to pay a monthly fee of $78.95 which I have no problem doing if I had customer support at less within 24 hours, and that the product that they are adverstising actually works.

Pinnacle Cart, Inc.
7227 N 16th Street
#270, Phoenix, AZ 85020
Fax: (602) 252-6167
mike@pinnaclecart.com

This complaint has been visited 1675 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with pinnaclecart.com?