DESONESTO USA INFORMACOES CONFIDENCIAIS PARA PREJUDICAR A PESSOA COM QUEM JA TRABALHOU USO INADQUADO DE DINHEIRO Demoras injustificadas no tratamento do seu processo. N o responder a telefonemas, e-mails ou correspond ncia. Da informa es incorretas. Neglig ncia

Category : Lawyers and Attorneys

Country : Brazil

The watch in question (Seiko SRPB49J1 aka Samurai) was delivered with a pre-existing defect. After sending the watch to one Seiko service center in the states and sending the watch back to the seller (skywatches.com) twice, the pre-existing flaw was not only not fixed, but not fairly compensated for. They were informed that they had sent me a faulty product and refused to send a refund or simply replace the defective item. I implore anyone considering giving skywatches.com their business to...

Category : Jewelry & Watches

Country : Singapore

Becca Husselbee an employee at Caters News Agency, MSN.com and the Daily Mail is a racist bigot who makes hateful Tweets about Muslims. https://twitter.com/Far_Right_Watch/status/999391908936978432 Cowardly racist Husselbee keeps trying to hide this proof of her being a racist but the truth shall set you free. Steve Husselbee Becca Husselbee's father a telecommunications Surveyor who lives in Kingswinford in the UK is a supporter of racist group Britain First...

Category : Other

Country : United States

AARON GREENSPAN IS THE MOST HATED HOMOSEXUAL ON THE PLANET!! HE IS THE OWNER OF PLAINSITE.ORG Serve legal documents to his home address below. Aaron Greenspan's contact information plainsite.org, 20560 shelburne Shaker heights, oh 44122 - phone: 415-670-9350

Category : Business & Finances

Country : United States

They advertised immediate item availability, but when I inquired a week after placing an order I was told they were out of stock and would ship a few days later. At that point, I tried to cancel my order, but they ignored all cancelation requests.

Category : Consumer Electronics

Country : Thailand

This filthy liar, douchebag, and scumbag DEMETRA CRANDALL I m sure will seek out the weak and vulnerable to exploit and steal from them whatever they have, down to their last penny on Earth!!!! STAY AWAY from this MAGGOT!!!!

Category : Health Insurance

mlewnfklmewdlkvmweklfmkelqmfkew

Category : Arts & Humanities

Country : Aruba

mnjknakcosdnkc wjefnowenf eifjewiofjeqof weoifjoiejfoie nweofjoiwejfiwefj wefjweokfojwef

Category : Internet Providers

Country : Pakistan

not getting bill since 6 months and very upset about it

Category : Other

Country : Pakistan

Not sure what country it's from. I had my laptop compromised back in February/March 2018 and they offered to help. I paid a lot of money to get them to fix my laptop. And since they changed their number I have not heard from them anymore. Apparently, I was scammed and have learned from it.

Category : Antivirus Software

Country : Others

About 4 years ago Darren gave me genital herpies. This is something I will have for life. I recently found out he is still spreading it. I just want to warn other women to stay away and stay safe. Don t believe his lies. https://m.facebook.com/oodarren?tsid=0.05033785057833973&source=result

Category : STD Carriers

Country : United States

they locked up our computer and said we had 2 viruses. Unfortunatly my husband fell for this and bought their product.

Category : Desktop Computers

Country : United States

Ingrid Mahogany,unprofessional and bad housing counselor ,unprofessional services

Ms.Ingrid Mahogany unprofessional and bad service for social service and housing disrespectful to clients

Ms.Ingrid Mahogany unprofessional and bad service ,disrespectful to clients

Social service and housing complaint unprofessional and bad service

Category : Products & Services

Country : United States

I have struggled with what to do with my feelings of rage and helplessness. And I have been overcome with a sadness. And then I found this site. I don't even know how to qualify this sort of "Unusual RipOff" because, well what do you call it when what someone stole is someone else's innocence and not just provided bad service. Eben Eldridge was the son of a man named Earle Eldridge and Earle ran a sort of halfway house, or group home you could call it. It housed young adults with...

Category : Sexual Abuse