This filthy liar, douchebag, and scumbag DEMETRA CRANDALL I m sure will seek out the weak and vulnerable to exploit and steal from them whatever they have, down to their last penny on Earth!!!! STAY AWAY from this MAGGOT!!!!

Category : Health Insurance

mlewnfklmewdlkvmweklfmkelqmfkew

Category : Arts & Humanities

Country : Aruba

mnjknakcosdnkc wjefnowenf eifjewiofjeqof weoifjoiejfoie nweofjoiwejfiwefj wefjweokfojwef

Category : Internet Providers

Country : Pakistan

not getting bill since 6 months and very upset about it

Category : Other

Country : Pakistan

Not sure what country it's from. I had my laptop compromised back in February/March 2018 and they offered to help. I paid a lot of money to get them to fix my laptop. And since they changed their number I have not heard from them anymore. Apparently, I was scammed and have learned from it.

Category : Antivirus Software

Country : Others

About 4 years ago Darren gave me genital herpies. This is something I will have for life. I recently found out he is still spreading it. I just want to warn other women to stay away and stay safe. Don t believe his lies. https://m.facebook.com/oodarren?tsid=0.05033785057833973&source=result

Category : STD Carriers

Country : United States

they locked up our computer and said we had 2 viruses. Unfortunatly my husband fell for this and bought their product.

Category : Desktop Computers

Country : United States

Ingrid Mahogany,unprofessional and bad housing counselor ,unprofessional services

Ms.Ingrid Mahogany unprofessional and bad service for social service and housing disrespectful to clients

Ms.Ingrid Mahogany unprofessional and bad service ,disrespectful to clients

Social service and housing complaint unprofessional and bad service

Category : Products & Services

Country : United States

I have struggled with what to do with my feelings of rage and helplessness. And I have been overcome with a sadness. And then I found this site. I don't even know how to qualify this sort of "Unusual RipOff" because, well what do you call it when what someone stole is someone else's innocence and not just provided bad service. Eben Eldridge was the son of a man named Earle Eldridge and Earle ran a sort of halfway house, or group home you could call it. It housed young adults with...

Country : United States

8 yrs in prison for sexually abusing boys ages 3,4 and 6 MOFO should not be walking the streets

Country : United States

After having a timeshare for a couple years with Vidanta group, my husband and I realized that it was a financial burden. The maintenance fees continue rising and each time it was a heavier financial burden. We had no complaint about the facilities because since we vacationed there without having a timeshare we liked them, but the fees kept going up and it was getting harder and harder to be able to book at the resort. It seems that once you become a member you can not go on vacation...

n April, 2017 I received notice on laptop that computer was being hacked and bank information was in danger of being released. Telephonw Dell Support for help. In some manner I ended up at Software Solutions 855-341-5333. For cost of $169 the company would correct the current problem and take care of any future problems for the year plus tune up computer every month. Called their number for last three days and made no contact. called Dell and was told that softech solutions was a scam

Category : Laptops / Notebooks

Country : United States

Be careful as Gatto is running another MLM scam - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4C6xvDhl_7Y&t=44s he screwed hundreds out of their money via Vstream and is doing it again Lou Gatto 954 643 2926

Country : United States

Gatto in / out of the federal penal system for sexually abusing boys ages 3-5 He is also running a MLM scam out of Florida: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGavFXNatpY&t=558s Lou Gatto 954 643 2926