OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC

Posted : 23 May ,2016 by    elveskind1

Back in March/April time frame OCWEN sent me the escrow shortage analysis and it stated that I owed $619.27 per the RESPA laws. They told me after much bouncing around that my property taxes went up over $300 dollars in one year, which I know is incorrect. Reluctantly I paid the amount after being assured that it would take care of the problem. Now here I am on May23,2016 and they sent me another shortage analysis saying I owe $88.31 per the RESPA laws with no other explanation given when I called. I asked to talked with a supervisor and was told all sorts of reasons I could not and would not be passed through. I would like an actual explanation and possible refund of both amounts and not just the RESPA law allows it. I believe that companies should be held here in America and have English speaking people who know how to do their jobs. I have contacted my local attorney general and have begun to talk with my lawyer again, who advised me not to pay the first amount, let alone the second amount and that we should file a law suit. I have attached some documentation as two the two separate shortage amounts and their explanation.

This complaint has been visited 1605 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with OCWEN Loan Servicing, LLC?