occidental vacation club

Posted : 10 Oct ,2016 by    samantha

I bought a membership with Occidental Vacation Club, the next day I asked for the cancellation but they refused because I was told that i had renounced to the clause which says that I have those 5 days, so from there I found it all very strange and I started researching and found thousands of complaints and bad reviews about occidental Vacation club, and greater was my need to cancel my membership! I researched PROFECO and saw that this practice was illegal,so I did not want to risk me to lose all my money ,then i fast contacted a company dedicated to cancel timeshare memberships, called Mexican timeshare solutions , I told them my situation and they told me that like me exist many other people in the same situation or worst.. it is a whole mafia !! thank God MTS could cancel my contract and get my money back.

Never trust what they say those liars , if I had believed them and I had not moved surely i would continue giving them my money for 30 years,what a waste ! timeshare cancellation is possible, dont believe that not, be careful and stay sharp.

This complaint has been visited 698 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with occidental vacation club?