Karin Lindsey, Las Vegas, Nevada

Posted : 7 Dec ,2013 by    doozy

My husband I were happy and sacred because we just found out I was pregnant. 3 months into my pregnancy I was extremely tired all the time so I would go to bed earlier than him. I started to notice when I woke up he wasn t next to me instead he was gone, which was very unusual. So I started looking at our phone records and notice he was texting someone all night long and then I looked in his phone when he was sleep and I saw very inappropriate messages from Karin stating how she missed lying next to him and how her daughter whom I believe is 2yrs old even misses him. When I saw this I became very angry and confronted him. He said it want what I thought it was. I called her immediately and demanded her to stop talking to my husband.

My husband met her at work. She was a leasing manager at a property complex and he was the maintenance floater at that time. I couldn t believe that I was pregnant and my husband is having an affair. When I had the conversation with her she also denied any wrongdoing and said they were just friends. And I told her that he was my husband and to leave him alone but she didn t. Instead of talking or texting on the phone they created an email account, which they would email each other back and forth and she would send naked pictures of herself to him. So I called the company they work for and told their bosses about how she would not leave my husband alone. When their manager talked to both of them they denied it. She would call my husband all the time, buy him things and just do whatever he wanted her to do. This affair went on for my entire pregnancy. I once again demanded for him to stop seeing her and I have had endless conversations with her telling her to leave my husband alone but she wouldn t. She would tell me how he didn t want me and for me to leave him alone. She was so easy she would do anything he told her to and this is why he said he cheated on me with her.

One day she came over to my apartment and I made him choose her or me and he choose her that day. I was extremely pissed hurt sad angry and I was pregnant. I didn t eat for days and knew I had to pull myself together for the sake of our child. Days later he came back home asking me to take him back because she wasn t worth it. And so I did but I told him he had to leave her alone and I better no catch them together anymore. But it only lasted for so long till they started to see each other again. She would have other co-workers call him so she could speak to him. She would come up to his job and take him to lunch knowing I told her to leave my husband along. She isn t the only one who did wrong he did too. I blame both of them for running my pregnancy but she knew I was pregnant and married and didn t care.

One day I couldn t take no more and told him I wanted a divorce and that same night he called her up and told her to meet him at the cvs by her house he took me with him. We sat in the car and waited for her arrive she called and asked what was it about and he said bring all my stuff with you. When she pulled up they had their conversation she gave him his stuff and he returned her key. Part of me was happy to see that it was over but I knew she is the type of woman not to let anything go without a fight I got out the car and told him lets go. We went our separate ways and my husband and I went to marriage counseling. A couple of days after I delivered my baby she was back in the picture calling him having coworkers call and emailing him. I was extremely upset not only did she take away a moment I can never get back but she still wanted to be part of his life she would claim how they are friends but she loved him and she demanded him to kick me out of our apartment and for her and her daughter to move in. What I don t understand is how does a woman who barley knows a man let him come into her child life like that? She would invite my husband to sleep over while her daughter was lying in the same bed. She would always go out and party and do stupid things yet who was taking care of her daughter?

I asked him this is the woman you want? And he said NO. He couldn t see himself with her in the long run but she does whatever he tells her to do. I couldn t believe this. Just because I don t take it in the ass you want this slut over me? And he said yes she does things like that and he makes her put it in her mouth after anal and she takes it. I couldn t believe it. But then again I realized it s a shame that a man is willing to give up everything for a woman who has no morals or integrity or self-respect. She knew he was married and had a baby on the way and didn t care. I don t get it. She was a single mother and wanted me to be one? She wanted to take my husband and my marriage so she could feel better about herself. Well her baby daddy found out about my husband and didn t like that he was around their daughter so he decided to beat her to a pole. I don t condone any domestic violence but what goes around comes around. I felt bad that she got hurt but then she called my husband to be with her and confront her. And the sad thing is he went left his wife at home to go be with her cause he felt sorry for her. She finally moved out of town and I thought I wouldn t hear from her anymore but I was wrong. After she moved she continued to call him at work. Finally he couldn t take it any more and truly decided to leave her alone and to work on his marriage. I can t believe that I stayed through all of this and everything I went through. There is a lot more to this story but this woman didn t care that he had a wife who was pregnant. She went as far as to convincing him to see my new born child. I damn near died that day knowing she saw my child who is so innocent and shouldn t be involved in any of this. It has been some months now and from what I know they have not had any communication but I know she is moving back to town and is also coming back to the same company that my husband works for. What I know is that I am not pregnant anymore and if she tried anything with my husband she is going to have to go through me this time. This woman did everything in her power to tear up a family instead of working on her own. I could never date a man and do things for a man knowing that he was married no matter what he told me, because at the end of the day she knew what she was doing. She knew what he was telling her about me wasn t true but she didn t care. I hope to never see her face again.

This complaint has been visited 2987 times since it was published.

Comments

Dec 11, 2013 By     voeo

Attitude : Agree

Wow She's fat cow

Had an experience with Karin Lindsey, Las Vegas, Nevada?