NoNo Pro,

Posted : 19 Feb ,2014 by    NONOProScam

DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY on NONO !!!!!!!!!!!For a start the official website does not allow reviews to be posted on it which says a lot. nono is no hair removal system only a hair trimming system is does not remove hairs at all it simply burns hairs to a shorter length, I read a lot of reviews and found that it didn t work much on people with thick dark hair, as I have thin blonde hair I thought it should work for me, well that was wishful thinking. so I decided I wanted to send the nono back. I phoned customer services 3 times in order to obtain my RMA number. The first time I was connected to an operator who I told I wanted to return my product he told me his system was down and then the call was coincidentally disconnected, I then phoned in twice more and both times my call was disconnected before I had even spoke to someone. an 0844 number as well, anyway to get money out you with nono!! I m very angry with how I was treated by customer services and I still do not have my RMA number. there are many other cheaper alternatives that give better results and are so much quicker. So DO NOT BUY NONO!!!!!!

This complaint has been visited 6432 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with NoNo Pro,?