newsoftwares.net

Posted : 22 Mar ,2013 by    Robert Castanon

I purchased Folder Lock software from NewSoftwares.net and installed it on my computer. A few times like most desktop computer owners I was infected with a rootkit virus or sometimes updated my motherboard and had to reinstall Windows. This last time I upgraded my CPU and Motherboard to the Windows 8, I tried to reinstall folder lock I received the following message. "Either you reached your registration limit or tried this registration on more than one computer.Click "Buy Now" to register or click" Contact" to email us to verify your registration details.Folder lock will now run under expired status until you verify or register" I contacted NewSoftwares.net and they told me to reinstall the software and that they would reset the registration from their end. I tried that several times but it would not work, and I continued to receive the same message over and over. I contacted them several times via Email and received a response from a contact person named Michelle Roosevelt. At first she tried to help me, but when we couldn't get it to work, they just started to ignore my emails. They never even tried to offer a resolution. I found a place on their web site that lets you retrieve your registration number through the email you used to register, and when I did this I received the message "Your records are either not found or blacklisted" what's this all about? I paid for the software and now I am blacklisted? This is pure B.S My recommendation is DO NOT BUY FROM "New Softwares.net".

THEY ARE A RIP OFF AND A SCAM. I WILL ONLY CHANGE MY MIND IF THEY MAKE THIS RIGHT. SO IF YOU ARE READIND THIS, DONT BELIEVE THE B.S. THAT THEY HAVE ON THIER WEB SITE ABOUT SATISFIED CUSTOMERS, BECAUSE HERES ONE THAT IS NOT.

DO NOT BUY - DO NOT BUY - DO NOT BUY - DO NOT TRUST - DO NOT TRUST- DO NOT TRUST.

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM

New Softwares.net
9450 SW Gemini Dr, ECM# 37715,
Beaverton, OR 97008, USA

This complaint has been visited 955998 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with newsoftwares.net?