National Fraud and Investigation Agency

Posted : 16 Feb ,2014 by    Sam Terrisend

A lady by the name of Sindy called my mother saying that I, wrote some bad checks on my bank account and that she needed to talk to me. My mother gave her my number. She called me and told me that she was representing two agencies that I received online loans from. She said that I got them while I was working in January 2006. She stated that payments were deducted out of my account between January and April 2006. She said that the payments ranged between $60-$90. She said that each loan was $350 each and that now I owe $588 each on them. She said that I would get felony charges filed against me for not paying them and I would be put in jail with a $7,000.00 bond, which is $3,500 for each charge. I told her I couldn't go to jail because I had 3 small children. That is when she said I would have to pay $588 within 30 minutes and the other $588 in 30 days. I told her that I didn't have that kind of money and she hung up on me. I called back and another lady named Alisha answered and transferred me to a supervisor. He said that his name was Anthony Freeman and he was the director. He told me the same thing and that I had 1 hour and 15 minutes to call him back to pay. One of the ladies said that I could pay with a debit or credit card. She said I could also use a prepaid debit card. I called back to ask her where are they located and she said that she couldn't tell me. I would like some kind of small settlement for the emotional stress that they caused me. I was very worried about going to jail and who would keep my children.

This complaint has been visited 2867 times since it was published.

Had an experience with National Fraud and Investigation Agency?