Posted : 1 Feb ,2014 by    Brewit

I have not had internet service (despite paying 64.02 a month) since the end of June 2013. At first there were messages about the tower and a transformer fire. I still got billed for July even though the service was down and then when it did come back on it was only for about three days. After it went out again I made several calls never getting anyone at the company and never a call back. I was able to connect with technical service (I believe an outside contractor) and they said everything looked fine but they would push my ticket up to advanced technical support and I would hear back in 24 hrs. I have done this 10 times and never got a call back. I then checked my bill (which is on auto pay with a debit card) and found that I have been billed for July and August. I cant get anyone in billing. All calls end the same way with a message from the owner and it says he cant get to the phone but will call back ASAP. At very least my June, July and August bills returned as I didn't have service and I want the stop of future payments. I can do it by canceling my debit card but would prefer Mountain Wireless taking me off auto pay.

Mountain Wireless LLC
23 Durkee Street
Suite C, Plattsburgh, NY 12901

This complaint has been visited 1169 times since it was published.

Had an experience with