Michael Traylor - Richmond, VA

Posted : 14 Jan ,2018 by    TruthInspector55x

Mike Traylor lives at 1110 Seminary Place in Richmond, VA.

Mike is an HIV-positive predatory sociopath with malignant Narcissistic Personality Disorder. As with all persons with this affliction, his behaviors are manipulative, deceptive and extremely exploitative.

Mike claims to be HIV-negative and on PrEP. This is not true. Mike is HIV-Positive, his Infectious Disease Specialist is Dr. James Brooks at Henrico Doctors' Hospital, and most importantly he engages in unprotected (bareback) sex with men without disclosing his HIV status.

Mike is gay and cycles through his relationships with men fairly regularly & quickly. His favorite locations to target victims are Texas Beach on the James River in Richmond, and at Gold's Gym in Willow Lawn. He can easily be identified by the following physical traits:

-Bald head with pre-cancerous patches on top (he frequently wears a baseball cap)
-Poorly done cosmetic veneers which cause his teeth to appear overly white and fake
-Noticeably small head for his body's frame
-Beard & sideburns which he dyes dark black

It is very common for Mike to use the standard "idealize - devalue - discard" pattern frequently employed by those with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
As with anyone with a sociopathic disorder, extreme caution should be used when dealing with Mike. He has had this disorder since he was a child and will stop at nothing to protect himself from discovery.

This complaint has been visited 523 times since it was published.

Comments

Feb 28, 2018 By     eddier

Attitude : Disagree

My name is Eddie. I know Mike very well. Nothing that is written in this posting is true. Mike is one of the kindest most genuine and beautiful people I know. He is NOT HIV positive. I know this because I have personally seen his test results. This posting was clearly written by a jilted and angry ex. We are both fairly sure that we can identify the author. I have urged Mike to take legal action to identify and bring a liable suit against the author.

Mar 1, 2018 By     eddier

Attitude : Disagree

My name is Eddie. I have known Mike for a very long time. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in this post is true. The person who wrote the post is an unstable jilted ex trying to defame a kind and innocent person. If you want to discuss Mike with me, I can be reached at [email protected]

Mar 7, 2018 By     tomT

Attitude : Neutral

While I can't speak to the sociopath/Narcissist claims of the OP, I can confirm that this guy has been around Richmond FOREVER, and does have a reputation of being a 'ho. It is true that he's a fixture down at Texas Beach...I've personally seen his Speedo come off on many, many occasions, and he's not exactly alone when it happens. I mean, c'mon, we all know what the regs at Texas Beach are up to, not just sunbathing, that's for damn sure. Don't know whether he's pos or not, but I personally wouldn't want to get near his junk.

May 17, 2018 By     DennisJ

Attitude : Agree

Ha! I dated this shit-show for a short while last year. I am not at all surprised to see someone finally call him out, just surprised someone hasn t done it sooner.

Yeah, he puts on a pretty good act as an all-around Mr. Wonderful, especially if he has you in his sights and wants something. Most pyschopaths do that. They know they re not gonna get what they want being their real fucked-up selves. Ted Bundy was a hell of a nice guy, I understand. If you happen to be one of the guys he decides he wants to date , he ll go way overboard in the first few weeks and absolutely cram the nice guy routine down your throat. He s pretty good at picking up on what you want to hear, but it s a big fucking act and doesn t last long, maybe a month, maybe two. Eventually, when he catches on that you re catching on, or you unintentionally offend him by disagreeing with him, or you question one of his many lies or manipulations, or you re just not giving him the quality of attention that he craves, he will decide that he has no further use for you and will very suddenly go supernova and orchestrate a quick exit. Many times, he won t even bother with a goodbye, he ll just ghost you completely. It s just as well, because if you do get anything in the way of an explanation it ll likely just be a huge mindfuck experience. In any event, by then he s probably already lined up another sucker, has been dating him for awhile, and the cycle starts over with them.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder? Definitely, no question. As for the HIV, all I m gonna say is that even though I told him my status from the start, he always insisted I bareback & cum inside him. Make of that what you will.

Had an experience with Michael Traylor - Richmond, VA?