Michael L. Ortman, D.D.S.

Posted : 19 Jan ,2014 by    Richard Kahoune

This guy is a fraud. Horrible place for services on dental care and verification on billing. He runs a dentist office out of a house with no running water and other things needed for a dentist office. Also bldg is not zoned for this. The office he keeps is full of dog hair and is extremely dirty and unkempt. Michael Ortman is also unkempt and appears to be on drugs 24-7. He only charges 100 bucks! He is consistently allowing his dog to poop on the floor of the office and he also sleeps there since he is homeless. Stay away from this guy as he is doing many illegal things like writing prescriptions for narcotics and taking money for doing it. I don t usually have a problem with dentists BUT this guy was brutal. I didn t give him a chance to pull the tooth I went in for. Before we got that far, he was grinding the novacaine (sp?) needle on my jaw bone, despite my OBVIOUS DISCOMFORT. Not only did he do it once, but then came back with another needle and was grinding on the lower jaw bone. As soon as he removed his syringe from my mouth, I hopped up, snatched the bib off, threw it on the ground and walked out cussing!!! NEVER EVER TRUST THIS DUDE!!

Dr. Michael L. Ortman, D.D.S.
4224 Philadelphia Dr
Dayton, OH 45405

This complaint has been visited 80802 times since it was published.

Comments

Had an experience with Michael L. Ortman, D.D.S.?