Complaints Categories

Media General Services


Posted : 9 Jan ,2014 by    anand



Yes Mr. Kunal Kaushik, you can take legal action against this person or agency under the Cyber Crime Act, Information. Technology (amendment) Act 2008, Legal Penalisation , Indian Penal Code Amendment Act, 2008 [ITAA-2008]etc. You can also take action agains such person or agency who tries to defame you under the indian defamation act 1952", "Chapter XXI, Section 500, 501, and 502 of the IPC deals with the punishment for defamation. Thanks: Anand


This complaint has been visited 2739 times since it was published.


Share This :   Technorati Twitter Stumble Upon share


Post Your Comments

Comment * : Agree        Neutral        Disagree

Attach photos

Security Code * :

Click Here To Reload Image   =  
click on the image to reload it..
Had an experience with Media General Services?
Live Help